Saturday, December 11, 2010

2nd Place! Wipeout Cookie Contest!!

Wipeout Office



My Cookie took 2nd


Someone trying to sneak a look at my cookie description 

This is Matt's new Wonderful assistant. Before her I was Matt Kunitz' assistant ;)

This was the original name for my cookie - by the end of the contest it was renamed Santa's Drizzle




The winner got this - Shye won 2 yrs in a row!

Contestants!

Judges

Judge

Judge

Serious Business!

Matt Kunitz - King of Reality Cookie




The Winning Cookie



My Cookie



My cookie

I loved these!

;)

My cookie took second place! This was Wipeout's second annual cookie contest and it was very intense. Everyone brought their A-game, minus a few people who seriously struggled with their cookie. My cookie was pretty easy. I used the following recipe and made a few adjustments: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/oreo-cookies-recipe/index.html - but, the following recipe is much better and easier: http://www.food.com/recipe/homemade-oreo-cookies-152006/photo - just drizzle white chocolate over the top of them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs