Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beso - Los Angeles

Bread

Artichoke Guacamole

Ceviche Tasting - Not my favorite thing there

Ahi Tuna

Ahi Tuna 

Salmon

Mushrooms
Creamy Feta Spinach = OMG Amazing! My favorite

Last night I had my new obsession, Creamy Feta Spinach - that was in addition to my old addiction - Ahi Tuna. Yes, surprise! I ordered tuna again. I probably have mercury poisoning. I am surprised to see so many people giving Beso a low rating on Yelp. I thought it was great. My only complaint is the sorry excuse for ceviche and the really small bathroom. Other than that it was nice - fast valet, good service, great food, and my favorite - great lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs