Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Good Earth - Ventura Blvd

Awe - Christmas Tree

Was thinking about the Protein Cereal

Love Fresh Juice!

Ordered the carrot juice

Nom, nom, nom! Didn't eat the beans - saved calories

Only ate one of these so I wouldn't feel too guilty

Best ever today!

The other day I bought three bags of fruits and veggies only to find that I'm missing the most important part to my juicer, the blade! Since then I have been craving juice and I couldn't recall a place to get a glass. Yes, I know that there is Jamba Juice, but I was craving only juice and not a blended smoothie. It's Wednesday, pouring rain, and Ventura Boulevard is littered with people attempting to finish holiday shopping. I'm pulled over on the side of the road to finish an email and I notice one of my old spots - The Good Earth. I can't believe I forgot about this place. There are a lot of options on the menu and many things that are very healthy - ugh, as I type I realize I forgot to order egg whites with my omelet. I was supposed to be raw vegan today and only order the carrot juice, but I couldn't help myself. I also ordered a mushroom omelet and it came with a side of blueberry pancakes! After this straight to the gym!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs