Saturday, December 18, 2010

Gulfstream Ahi Tuna

Um, YUM!

I'm killing two birds with one stone - writing this blog while I'm on the treadmill. Thursday night we went to Gulfstream in Century City. The menu is pretty similar to Huston's, funny because Houston's is right next door. If you know me at all you know that I LOVE tuna. I ordered their Ahi Tuna salad. I figured it would be very similar to Huston's tuna salads, but I was pleasantly surprised! This is now my all time favorite salad! Every bite was nice and creamy and the seared ahi had a nice crust that added a hint of spice. Now I'm craving sushi...

1 comment:

  1. That does look like a perfectly cooked piece of tuna! I think you may have found your new place!
    Thanks for sharing your dinner with us
    Cheers
    Dennis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs