Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Katsuya Hollywood

Katsuya Hollywood
Crispy Rice Spicy Tuna

This Stuff is Great


Katsuya Hollywood
Katsuya Hollywood
Forgot the name of this, but it was tasty
Creamy Rock Shrimp - LOVE, LOVE!!

This is one of my all-time favorite restaurants. I had to steal pictures from the Internet, which wasn't easy. Try Googling Katsuya Hollywood and you get mostly celebrities leaving the place. It's a little funny to see the stalker paparazzi outside, especially this particular night when it was pouring rain. I wish I could have taken the photos myself, but I was with people who haven't met me before and I didn't want them to think I was nuts! It's too bad, there were a few rolls that were amazing and I could not find photos for. I always order a side of ponzu sauce, which is not supposed to go with everything, but I'm obsessed with it and can't help myself. Don't forget to order Wakatake sake and don't pour your own glass - it's bad luck if you do.

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear about this one! We just discovered a local place, Blue Fin, in Encinitas and my favorite was similar to the one you didn't have the to. Always fun to have a new find!! I'll keep this one noted!
    We are currently hooked on Aladin Sake... didn't know about pouring your own glass. I'm afraid I induced a bit of bad luck a few nights ago!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs