Wednesday, December 15, 2010

LA Food Show


Seafood Enchiladas with Extra Cheese
This past Saturday we thought we would try something new and opt for LA Food Show instead of the normal Urth Cafe, which by the way was not easy to do. God, those Urth Cafe Green Tea with Bobas are to-die-for! I yelped LA Food Show and, to my surprise, the reviews were not that great. I loved the place, but I am also beginning to think that I am easy to please when it comes to food. I like restaurants that are nicely lit - not too bright. Oh, that reminds me - don't go to Katsuya in Encino, you'll likely be blinded and need immediate eye surgery. The place is like a spot light! LA Food Show had the best lighting. It wasn't too crowded when we went, actually it was a bit dead. That's probably why our food came promptly. The greatest thing too is that the menu had so many options. I will be going here again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs