Sunday, December 12, 2010

More than Waffles

Enjoying my mushroom and cheddar omelet

This is the pumpkin waffle that came with my omelet

Butter

Mushroom and cheddar omelet

The other day my friend, Amie, dragged me out of bed to go have breakfast. I desperately needed it! I may have had one too many glasses of wine the previous night. She took me to More than Waffles on Ventura blvd in Encino. I LOVED this place. Every omelet came with a waffle, and as you can see by the picture it's a pretty big portion. The service was great and our food came promptly. I think this is going to me one of my new favorite spots!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs