Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wipeout Cookie Contest Test Bake #2

This is where I got the inspiration

The recipe is not too bad...

OMG! I Loooooove this stuff!

Ha! Getting in the holiday spirit by drinking soy-nog!
I was the assistant to Matt Kunitz, the Executive Producer to ABC's hit show Wipeout. Well, this is the second annual cookie contest and I weaseled my way in, even though I no longer work there. This is my second test bake and I think it came out great. First I tried doing peanut butter cookies with a Nutella and milk chocolate topping, but those were terrible. Tonight I think I actually perfected it, but I cannot reveal them yet. The contest is not until Friday! Can't wait. I need to post my cookie from last year. One of the judges didn't take it seriously and he came me a low score which put me in third place... ugh!

2 comments:

  1. I am dying to know how it all turned out! Nutella in a blossom cookie? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookies turned out ok, but I think they are better with the hershey kiss instead of the Nutella... Still love Nutella!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs