Saturday, January 8, 2011

Coral Tree Cafe Encino - Girl Talk!

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked - Bernard Meltzer
Latin Latte made with condensed milk. I am in love with condensed milk. I didn't stir it so that I could taste it at the bottom of my cup. It was like a little sip of what I imagine heaven to be like. 
Yin and Yang - I decided I wanted white nails when I was bored last night
So many organic and healthy options
It took me forever to decide
So tempting, but I didn't do it!
Love ;)
Eggs Benedict 
We parked by this house and it had a ton of unique wooden creatures around the yard

Applewood smoked bacon scramble made with egg whites

hmmm - I think Amie and Miki both ordered eggs benedict 

I inhaled mine and the two of them were still eating

Love Bears 
Look! They are still in love at the bottom of the cup! I want to be in love at a bottom of a cup ;) But I don't want to look like a bear!

Bernard Meltzer - A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows you are slightly cracked. This quote is so true of all of my girlfriends. Although, I think we are more then slightly cracked.  I especially came to realize this after our three-hour marathon lunch at Coral Tree Cafe in Encino. This place is fantastic, everything is organic! Such a relaxing place with sensational coffees and super-cute designs. They even serve wine and have free valet parking (sometimes). I didn't realize the parking was free so my girlfriend and I parked a few blocks down next to this unique house with wooden creatures everywhere. I still can't believe the conversations we were having. Seriously, if any man heard what we were talking about they would not be able to pick their jaws up from the floor! Best day ever! I truly value the friendships I have with all the girls I have known over the years and wouldn't trade them for the world, but maybe I would trade it for a slice of red velvet cake and cream cheese icing ;) Sorry ladies! 

1 comment:

  1. Love the blog, love the quote, and love the amazing time I had today gorging and gossiping! And you're damn right about what would happen if any man heard what we said today! I can almost guarantee you the table next to us heard every word though...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs