Friday, January 28, 2011

Cucina Bene with Amie


Life is partly what you make it, and partly what it is made by the friends you choose - Tennessee Williams
mmm - bread. I add salt to the olive oil and vinegar. I should stop doing that!  
Compliments! Thanks ;)

Amieeeeee! 
Eggplant Parmesan

Amie's Dish

Yin and Yang ;)

Great mood lighting ;)

This table was having such a great time - it was heart warming!



I hate being sick. I feel like it is a complete waste of time. I have been sick for the last several days, but I wasn't going to let it interfere with dinner. I wanted to try something new so I drove up and down Ventura blvd with no luck - Amie called right when she exited the 405 and found a little hidden treasure - Cucina Bene. I was worried that parking would be difficult in the area, but that wasn't the case. They have a parking lot right out back. I was so inappropriately dressed, in nike tights and a nike top. Amie just came from work in great boots and a mini dress. I was so embarrassed, but not embarrassed enough to not go in. The service was great and the food was really good! Just what I needed. This place is cute and romantic - take your loves here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs