Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Matcha Green Tea with Condensed Milk

If you are cold, tea will warm you. If you are too heated, it will cool you.  If you are depressed, it will cheer you.  If you are excited, it will calm you. - Gladstone, 1865
The condensed milk made it nice and creamy!
I have been running around since 6am and I am finally home at 10pm. I was totally craving something sweet - mainly the half a cup of condensed milk I have in the fridge. Yes, I am crazy. It's too sweet for most people and not meant to drink, but I have loved it since I was a little girl. That is why I am so obsessed with Coral Tree Cafe. They have the Latin Latte that seems as if were invented just for me. After taking a big gulp of it, I thought - Why don't I add it to my matcha tea? There you go! I now have another thing I must work off at the gym! I want to go now, but I think I will just do 100 lunges and 200 crunches and call it a day. I have to be up really early again. It's moving week... oh, look up the benefits of matcha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs