Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Organic Beet Juice


What did the carrot say to the wheat? Lettuce rest, I'm feeling beet ;) Shel Silverste
These are the organic veggies I juiced!

My coconut is still back there because I couldn't find anything to open it with!

I am still very much in love with my Jack Lalanne juicer. He is a trillion years old and looks amazing. My goal is to grow up and look like him, but the female version. One day I will open that coconut!

Click here for the benefits of beets



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs