Thursday, January 6, 2011

S&W Country Diner - Culver City

One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating - Luciano Pavarotti 

I cannot believe I forgot all about this place! This was a very special day for me and I shared it with one of my good friends. I can't go into detail about the day, but I will remember October 1st for the rest of my life - or until I lose my mind and cannot remember anything. We were starving and we found this little treasure in Culver City. I am so sad I did not take a single picture of what we ate. I was so consumed in everything else that was going on around me that I forgot. I remember the portion being very large and my friend and I were pleasantly surprised. My girlfriend loved all the unique decor. People on yelp complained about the wait, but we seemed to get seated right away. Maybe we just came at a good time. They only take cash - so be prepared! I don't think parking was that easy either. I am so going back to this place! Maybe next October 1st. I might just make it a tradition!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs