Sunday, January 9, 2011

Swirl Desserts on Ventura - Sherman Oaks

If there's no chocolate in heaven, I'm not going - Author Unknown

Couldn't wait so I had the free one in my car!

Strawberry milkshake, vanilla, coconut, and carrot cake

Strawberry Milkshake

Vanilla 

I thought I would pick up a sweet treat for someone today. My first thought was the red-velvet cupcakes at Crave Cafe, but I go there all the time and wanted something new. I drove up and down Ventura and remembered this little cupcake location in Sherman Oaks. I think there are new owners now. I wanted so badly to really love the cupcakes, because the two people that were there were extremely sweet. Unfortunately, the cupcakes were very dry. I bought six of them and they threw in one just because. I tried the carrot cupcake and the chocolate one. Both of which were pretty dry and the carrot cupcake was a bit watery. I feel bad; I really wanted to like this place. I still might stop at crave cafe and pick up my favorite red velvet cookies. You must get them. They are seriously the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs