Monday, January 3, 2011

Urth Cafe Beverly Hills


Portobello Mushroom Pinini 

Sticky Bun

Green Tea Bobas - Not Blended
I have cravings for this place, mainly because of the Green Tea Bobas. It's the only thing that I really don't care to know the calories for. I don't ever want to feel guilty drinking it. I could get it in the lower calorie version, but it's not even close to how the original taste. Oh, and the pumpkin pie melts in your mouth! I love everything here, especially how friendly the staff always is. I wish this place wasn't so crowded. Sometimes I feel like I have to wrestle someone for a table. Parking is also terrible. There is valet and a lot across the street if you can't find a meter. Must pay for both - nothing is free in Beverly Hills people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs