Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Westside Tavern Pico Blvd - I collect friends!

Friendship's the wine of life - Edward Young
Shana ordered a more healthy option. That's why she's super cute and pocket size!

Yum!

Extra yum - I love truffle oil!


I had such a great lunch with a new girlfriend. You can never have enough, especially good ones. I like to say that I collect them. I wish we would have hung out long ago. Shana is definitely a sweet and positive girl. She's also super cute and has the best smile! We decided to meet at the mall. Usually that could be dangerous, but this time I used all the gift cards I collected from Christmas.

We found this great place. It was packed at 1 pm - couldn't believe it. Thank goodness the bar area was open right away. I thought I was going to die of starvation. I ordered a scallop truffle thing. I definitely feel like this is what they would serve in heaven. Oh, and I ordered mac and cheese too. I know, bad girl! Couldn't help it and now I am paying the price. Must go to the gym extra hard today! Try this place and go see a movie - movies are right upstairs! Love this mall!

1 comment:

  1. the food looks so yummy!xx

    http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs