Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sushi Dan – Twice in One Week!

Photos from Sushi Dan on Sunset
This picture is Amazing


My order

I should have ordered this

Baby Lobster Heaven! This is what made me want to go back later in the week
 Sushi Dan Ventura Blvd. Day 2

Ha! I love the mirror reflection pics. That's because I am too embarrassed to ask someone else to take a picture of me!

Miso Soup


Something from the Chef's Specials


I was totally craving this. The one on Sunset put so much more Lobster on it!

As you know, I love tuna and was totally craving it this past week. For a second I almost went to Veggie Grill, but remembered that I should save that spot for “NO Meat March.”

I decided to go to Sushi Dan, on Sunset, and order my normal dish, peppered tuna salad with ponzu sauce. It doesn’t come with ponzu sauce, but I love pouring that stuff all over tuna. I think I could even drink it alone.

The person I went with ordered this creamy amazingness and I was instantly jealous when our dishes came out. I was in total buyers remorse with my salad. What made it worse was that he was giving me small bites of his, but I wanted the entire thing.

So, two days later I went with a friend to Sushi Dan on Ventura. I made up for my buyers remorse by ordering several things, two from the Chef’s Specials. One of which was the baby lobster mushroom thing that I really wanted from the previous day. I was pleasantly satisfied.

FYI: Parking on Sunset is easy because there is a garage – the one on Ventura is a mess – usually no spaces. Also, before 3pm there are great lunch specials. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs