Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Aroma Cafe - Encino

This is what I study...menus
Patio
Patio
Angelica's Order


I ate all of these..

... with this!

Maybe next time...

I ordered the Sabich

Basically only took the olives and pickles home
So, today I ate at Aroma CafĂ© in Encino and was super thrilled that valet was easy and free for the first hour. I was there for a little over an hour, but wasn't charged. Don't forget to tip them. I have a perma-smile on my face since I have been driving my new Prius. I will be driving 600 miles before I need to fill up again! That just means more money for food, especially since Aroma is a bit pricier.

The weather was nice so Angelica, my amazing hairdresser, and I decided to eat out on the patio. I Email her for hair she's fantastic, although you never see it in my pictures because I never do anything to my hair - hotangelhair@hotmail.com. 

Since I lost all the weight from being sick I wanted to attempt to keep it off. I ended up ordering something called Sabich and only ate half of it. Actually, now that I think about it, I ate all the bread and hummus. Ugh, I guess I didn't do that well. It was good, still don't know how to say it, so I just point to it. 

I like this place. There are always a lot of people and the energy is good. I think there is one in Studio City, but there you have to go up and order your own food. Seating there is a bit ridiculous too.

2 comments:

  1. Good Blog!!!! I'm following you

    Follow my blog:

    http://questoesdefutebol.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! great blog! Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs