Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Whole Foods Heaven - Tarzana, California

Tarzana Whole Foods Heaven!

At 9pm it is so easy to parallel park

So many different areas to sit at this place - That's what I hate about the Bev Hills one!

So many choices!

Digital.. nice

I never ever get a cart - otherwise I go overboard 

I wonder what they are testing

I am a happy camper here!


I thought of this years ago!! Finally just my size!

I stock up on these because they are perfect for on the go - and it's just the right size so you don't get fat!



mmmmmmmmmmm

ahhhhhhhh


I will be returning during no meat March 


My favorite Mac n Cheese - it's soy

I bought a ton of seaweed to snack on 

Seaweed Heaven 

Yum

Yum

;) Lunch tomorrow
Ohhhhh myyyy gawd! I was just in Whole Foods heaven and could NOT wait to get back home and write about it. Yes, I know – slightly abnormal, but if you know me at all you know the horror that I have been through after leaving my fantastic Whole Foods in Vegas.

Los Angeles Whole Foods locations have been so unacceptable I was upset every time I would go into one. I mean, why are the parking lots so crazy and why are they soooo unbelievably small! I guess people wouldn’t know any better unless they were used to an amazing and fantastic Whole Foods like I was.

When I entered the Tarzana location I swore I saw angels and heard harps playing. Everything was so clean and organized and it was HUGE. I took a zillion pictures (check out my blog), and I am sure the staff thought I was nuts!  I can’t help it. My two favorite places are grocery stores and airports.

I loved the staff there. I never really have an issue with staff at Whole Foods. They are a different breed and always helpful. I think they grow them in a lab or something; maybe they are some type of robots made of natural, organic products.

Oh!!! And years ago I wanted so badly to have really tiny, ready to go, packaged meals – like tiny potato or orzo salads. I mean small ones that fit in the palm of your hand. They have those now, for under $3.00!

Ok, going to bed now. Maybe I will eat some of the seaweed I bought first. Check out my blog for the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs