Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No Meat March 90% Raw Vegan - Raw Kambucha

The human body has no more need for cows' milk than it does for dogs' milk, horses' milk, or giraffes' milk.  ~Michael Klaper

I am doing No Meat March, which I do every year, no, it is not in anyway religious. No Meat March just sounds better than No Meat February. Today I had avocado for breakfast and I juiced carrots with berries. If you know of any great raw vegan places let me know. If you don't already know about kambucha here are some google links for kambucha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs