Saturday, May 7, 2011

La Povence Patisserie and Cafe

















Yesterday I started the morning at this fantastic place with a girlfriend. I have been around this location many times before, but never stepped in. I was truly overwhelmed by the dessert case and found myself fighting the urge splurge on a creamy cupcake that was oozing caramel. I found the decoration to be very pleasing in a girly kind of way. I ordered the goat cheese omelette along with the much needed cup of coffee.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

3 comments:

  1. I looove pastries and bakeries and everything sweet in between!...Yummy.. The photos make e really crave something to eat..(following now, i hope you can follow back also if you like my page!..
    Thank youuu!

    TravelDesignery.com

    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. If something is oozing caramel, you NEVER fight the urge but totally give in to it with abandon. That's the caramel rule. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs