Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sur Beverly Hills with the Ladies


Go girl, seek happy nights to happy days.  –William Shakespeare

Last Saturday a couple of my girlfriends had a much needed night out minus the men! Our first stop was Sur in Beverly Hills, which you may or may not notice Lisa Vanderpump from the Beverly Hills House Wives. I was not too impressed by the restaurant – I felt the tables were a bit too close to each other, almost making it feel as if I were eating in a super fancy school cafeteria.  I ordered a seafood risotto that I only had a few bites from, mostly because I wasn’t hungry. Then, we were off to Greystone Manor in West Hollywood to dance the night away!
FYI: The valet is a bit of a mess at Sur, BEWARE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs