Friday, May 24, 2013

Bacon Wrapped Avocado Stuffed w Goat Cheese

I was craving some comfort food and when I want a bit of comfort there's usually bacon and cheese involved. Although this looks a bit complicated its actually pretty easy.



 Mouth watering!

First make sure your avocados are a bit firm and not too soft. You don't want them to fall apart when you are wrapping the bacon. It also makes it easier to peel.
I used this bacon from Trader Joes. It's precooked which makes it so much easier. Also, I really try not to buy things that contain nitrates. They are so bad for you! Look on the label when buying packaged meat and avoid those nitrates.
I like to use goat cheese because it's soft. You can use whatever cheese you like.
Wrap w bacon and secure with toothpicks. Then place in an oven for 275 to 300 degrees. 350 if your bacon is uncooked. Leave in until bacon is crispy. Around 5 to 8 minutes.
Yum!!!!
I ate it with turkey chili and cute little toast. Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs