Friday, May 31, 2013

Cauliflower Popcorn - Less than 100 Calories and Guilt Free

I am a huge fan of popcorn chicken, but when I am attempting to be healthier I opt for cauliflower poppers instead! This dish is less than 100 calories! Enjoy and let me know what you think! 

Here is all you need:
1 large cauliflower - broken into small florets
1/2 tsp garlic powder
Pam Organic Olive Oil spray (this has zero calories)
salt to taste
pepper to taste
(optional) cheyenne pepper

**This recipe is flexible. You can add whatever spices you are in the mood for. If you feel like it add parmesan cheese. Just keep in mind that will add more calories. 

Directions:
  1. Place cauliflower florets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
  2. Spray with olive oil, add spices, and toss 
  3. Place uncovered in preheated oven at 375 degrees for approximately 15 to 18 minutes (I used my small toaster oven)
You want these to be be golden brown. Keep an eye on it so that they don't burn. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs