Saturday, May 25, 2013

Heirloom Tomatoes Cottage Cheese and Avocado

I was feeling a bit guilty for eating a ton of bacon and avocados the other day, therefore, I decided to go much lighter. This is an easy snack or what I like to eat as a light breakfast.
Click HERE for more information on heirloom tomatoes


I love heirloom tomatoes. With their variety of shapes and colors, I feel it adds a bit of personality to a plate. 
I sliced the tomato into thin slices and put it in my toaster oven at 350 degrees until they were nice and tender. 
Then sliced some avocado and plated the tomatoes between avocado and non fat cottage cheese.  I added garlic powder, salt, and pepper. 
Be gentle when transferring the tomatoes onto the plate. They become very fragile after cooking.
Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs