Thursday, May 23, 2013

Hollywood Hills Birthday Dinner Party

We had a surprise birthday party for one of my friends, Angelica, underneath the stars, with the most breathtaking view of Hollywood. My friend Shana (who I met two years ago and posted about her HERE), hosted the party. Although it looks formal, it was pretty casual and laid back. The girls all pitched in by bringing a dish. Since I was pressed for time I brought focaccia and a boneless BBQ rotisserie chicken that I picked up from Gelson's. I just transferred it onto a pretty platter so that it would look better.  The printed place cards with a personalized touch and the rose petals are the little details that made the dinner table that much more enchanting.


Small details make a big different! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs