Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day Mason Jar S'mores

I made these father's day morning because I was having an unbearable craving for chocolate and whipped cream. This is another dessert that is easy to make and looks great in a mason jar. For some reason those simple mason jars make everything look ten times better! My marshmallows look a little funny because I don't have a blowtorch. Instead I used a little lighter and kept burning my fingers. The blowtorch has just been added to my to-do list. Hopefully there is a pink one somewhere out there - that would be awesome! Hope you guys enjoyed your Father's Day. XO!

I used non fat pudding - just to feel a little less guilty


The saying "hey" has become a little sentimental to me.
It is a cute memory I have with someone I hold dear to my heart.
I think it's always fun to add a simple note to food,
It gives it that special little touch to make it even more thoughtful. 
Directions:

  • In a mason jar layer graham cracker crumbs (you can make them yourself or just buy a box), chocolate pudding, and whipped cream
  • Top with marshmallow fluff
  • Top the marshmallow fluff with marshmallows
  • Ideally use a blowtorch on the top marshmallows - if you don't have one use a lighter - it would be smarter to use a long lighter so that you don't burn your fingers like I did
  • Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs