Friday, June 28, 2013

Kale Salad with Sesame Dressing

One of the ways I try and stay fit is by packing my fridge full of veggies. I find that if I force myself to eat them, then I eat less of the bad stuff (which is really the good yummy stuff). I keep a lot of kale, red cabbage, and shredded carrots in my fridge. You can buy the Kale in a bag pre-washed. It save a lot of time to just get all these items in a pre-washed bag. You're more likely going to make a salad... Although, sometimes I still find myself shoving my face with cheese while making the salad.

Click HERE for the benefits of cabbage
Click HERE for the benefits of kale




Ingredients: 
Bunch of kale
Small bag of shredded carrots
Small bag of shredded red cabbage
1/4 cup soy sauce (I use Little Soya soy sauce)
1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
2 tbsp lemon juice
2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt
2 garlic cloves minced
3/4 cup olive oil

Directions: 
In a bowl wish together soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, lemon juice, sesame oil, sugar, salt, garlic, and olive oil. 

In a separate salad bowl tear apart kale, add desired amount of cabbage and carrots. Then, add the desired amount of dressing and toss. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs