Thursday, June 20, 2013

Low Fat Cucumber and Dill Salad

I usually make this with nonfat or low fat Greek yogurt, but this time I tried it with low fat sour cream instead. Years ago I substituted Greek yogurt for sour cream and since then I have developed more of a love for Greek yogurt. I haven't found the need for sour cream since... Well, unless I am at Taco Bell - then it's a sour cream bonanza!




Ingredients

1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream (I like Greek yogurt better)
2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
2 tbsp fresh chopped dill
salt and pepper to taste 
Approximately 1 lb of thinly sliced cucumbers

Directions 

In a bowl, combine sour cream, lemon juice, and dill. Add salt and pepper, and mix well. Add cucumbers, toss and coat the cumbers. Garnish with more dill, it makes it look so much more pleasing to the eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs