Thursday, June 13, 2013

Salad Kabobs


I recently made these salad kabobs for a BBQ. They're pretty simple to make. You just basically add whatever you typically have on a salad, just stick it on a skewer instead of a bowl. I used kale because it's what I had, but I would go with a different green next time. Maybe spinach or green leaf lettuce. Add cheese, meats, croutons, mushrooms, whatever your little heart desires. I like adding eggs as well.




I sprayed them with Pam olive oil and added salt and pepper. I also had  little cups of dressing that people could dip their salad kabobs into. You can make your own dressing or just buy it and pretend you made it, that's what I do. Shhhhhh! Don't tell anyone :)






HTML Comment Box is loading comments...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs