Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Villa Blanca, Bouchon, and SPF Clothing

One of my favorite things to do is roam around with friends, enjoying the scenery, while grabbing a few tasty bites from surrounding places. That's exactly what I did this past weekend with a friend of mine.
Photo from Villa Blanca Restaurant - Beverly Hills
There's only one issue I have with roaming around in the summer, it's the sun!  I'm thoroughly obsessed with protecting my skin from premature aging and skin cancer. Especially since I have already damaged my skin from being in the sun too often as a child. Well, I had the perfect solution, in addition to our sunblock, we were decked out in out SPF clothing. SPF clothing protects you from the sun, while still looking fashionable. I can't tell you how many compliments I received about my poncho. I was absolutely in love with the color, not to mention how it forgives your figure after eating lobster tacos, pasta, and macaroons.

Lobster Tacos - Villa Blanca Beverly Hills

If you're looking for something to do, but can't get away for an entire weekend, do what we did and have a "stay-cation." You'd be surprised at how many things there are to do and explore in your own city. Many cities actually have their own webpages loaded with information. Be sure to check that out and don't forget to check out SPF Clothing. Trust me, you will love it!

Villa Blanca Beverly Hills

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs