Monday, August 26, 2013

Mini Champagne Favors

This past weekend I was grateful to take part as a bridesmaid in a faboulous wedding.  I wanted to share with you a creative thing she did with mini champagne bottles. She added tiny veils to the tops. I thought it was such a cute idea. You can do this idea with other themes as well. My birthday is coming up. Maybe I can do something birthday related. I'm even thinking that you can do something really cute for baby showers, like stick tiny rubber duckies to the tops..

Korbel Mini Bottles for $3.99 Click HERE



Click Below to Read More







1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs