Monday, August 26, 2013

Protein Pancakes

What I really want to do is get in my car and go get fast food. I am not sure what is up with my body right now, but I am totally craving junk! I am going to really attempt to fight the urge and make my protein pancakes instead. I added an old video I did about the pancakes. Don't make too much fun of me. I was just learning how to really talk on camera. I swear I will try and get better!





WHAT YOU NEED:
dash of cinnamon
1/2 tsp vanilla Extract
1 small carton egg whites
2 packets of flavored oatmeal

DIRECTIONS:
Mix all ingredients together. Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Use a small scoop and pour a thin layer into the skillet. This will almost be cooked all the way through before you flip them over. See the video below (it's a little embarrassing- I need to get better at talking on camera).


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs