Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Coconut Berry Glamarita for Viva Glam Magazine Plus Summer Print Issue

I was more than excited when the summer print issue for Viva Glam Magazine made its debut. I love how the drink recipes that I came up with and photographed came out.

"The Coconut Berry Glamarita brings a charming twist to the classic margarita. Like a beautiful woman, the Coconut Berry Glamarita combines a bit of sweetness and tart, mingling coconuts with lemons and lime."



Here are some photos from Viva Glam Magazine Events:

3 comments:

  1. Looks yummy. Going to make this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you a very polite compliment on Instagram and you blocked me? Wow eat a dk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure what you are referring to. No one was blocked. That account is actually no longer being used. Thanks for this sweet comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs