Monday, September 30, 2013

Spicy Skinny Tuna Melt 260 Calories!


I ate a ton this weekend; therefore, it's time to get back on track. The reason I am able to stay thinner despite the many things I enjoy indulging in is because I am able to eat in moderation and make better food choices. This morning I had to jump around the living room while frantically pulling up my skinny jeans just to get them over my tush... that's when I realized that I have to scale back on the calories. That doesn't mean eat things you don't like. All you have to do is find ways to scale back on calories. I made a spicy skinny tuna melt that was only 260 calories!




What I did was take one piece of Sargento reduced fat medium cheddar cheese (just one!)


Use 1/2 a can of Bumble Bee Spicy Thai Chili (Don't add mayo)

One bagel thin! 

I don't care how tired or busy someone is. I can't stand the excuse that someone is too busy to eat less calories, especially when someone keeps complaining about their weight. You don't need a lot of time to throw a sandwich together or eat more vegetables.

INGREDIENTS
1 Thomas Bagel Thin ( I used the everything one)
1/2 can of Bumble Bee Spicy Thai Chili (Don't add mayo you won't die)
1 slice Sargento reduced fat medium cheddar cheese (Or another one with similar calories)

DIRECTIONS
Break up slice of cheese and distribute evenly. Place in toaster oven until cheese is slightly melted. Top with tuna and return to toaster oven until heated. You can even use the microwave if you prefer.

Notes: I didn't add mayo because I really am going to reduce my calories so I get back on track the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! Be sure to enter your email address (located on the top right sidebar). Also, would love for you to follow me on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest, and YouTube... xoxo! Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
site design by designer blogs